Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work Workarounds

Sometimes work gets in the way of doing more important things. Things like looking at pictures of the new T8 gear that is headed our way. As an engineer, I'm a problem solved by both nature and trade. Thus, I've come up with a way around that pesky work filter. I can haz Fuubaar! Then, I'll post them up here for the rest of ya's that face the same conundrum. So here ya go (all pics via Fuubaar via MMO Champion).

First, the Warlocky Gear, followed by Paladin, and then DK:


The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.


Brought to you by the Belly Dancers Assoc. of America (BDAA) and Bic Lighters.


Saving time by allowing you to insert food directly into your stomach.


Quoth the Fuubaar:

I will NEVER show the helm... kinda reminds me of Darthvader

I wanna punch the person who made that design up and punch his group for allowing him to put it in the game.



Thank you, you may now return to your regularly schedule procrastinations.

4 comments:

  1. I want the purple set!

    Kinda reminds me of the Skeksis from Dark Crystal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pretty much.

    I guess it's all right... I like the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pallys look like a shitty Megaman boss.

    /end

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kinda feeling meh about the T8. Since I'm a girly toon it might not look too bad as long as I hide that horrendous helm (which I always do). I guess it depends on what color they go with >.>

    It could be worse though.

    ReplyDelete