Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've Been Memed

Not maimed, but memed. Similar concepts, just one is more of a virtual compulsion to write on a topic and the other is, well, not similar at all.

In any case, if you haven't come across this one yet, you probably don't read blogs, so why are you here? If you're wondering, see Syrana's post here, wherein she tags yours truly. She also explains the rules, but as any good warlock would do, I'm breaking them all.

First of all, I have no subfolders, so I just went for the straight up sixth screenshot in my folder. It wasn't very cool so I went to number 7:
Disco Inferno

If you've read me for a while, you may recall my very first profile picture had a Shattrath background. Because I find it difficult to stand still for any extended period of time, I had to get a dancing shot as well.

Going the extra mile (because you can never stop at just one), I decided to go from the other end of my folder and look for number 6 there. It, too, was boring, so I decided to use a golf term and played the back nine. So here is the ninth from the end:
Look at the nice spring fall colors.

For this one, we were trying to get a cute V-day picture on our RP toons to use on here. I didn't end up liking any of them, but this one was all right I thought. I really need to get my guy a "pimp" hat to go along with the purple suit. It fits him well.

And finally, since by now I've completely broken the meme, I wanted to include the picture of success from my raid group's first clearing of the arachnid wing last night. I referenced it the other day, but forgot to send it to work for use on here. In case you're wondering, Generations currently raids as part of an alliance called the EGA (ega.dkpsystem.com). If you're on Lothar and would like to join a fun, laid back group of folks who just want to see all the raid content, look us up. We're currently working on setting up a second Naxx team that I will be leading (with much help from others). Eventually we want to do 25 man content, so that everyone can save 10-man content for their guild. The cool thing about this is that it allows you to stay in a small guild of friends, but also have a large resource pool of helpful people. It really has been full of win.
Did Somebody Call For An Exterminator?

(Yes, that last caption is a Starcraft shoutout.)

And since pretty much everyone I know has been tagged, I think I'll just break that rule too. If you see this and want me to tag you to give you an excuse to look throw old photos... well, I'm sure we can work something out.

2 comments: