Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interview with The Light

1. What is your name, and where did it come from?
Fuubaar. I’m not quite sure where it actually originated from but I’ll tell you one thing, it says a lot about the way I do things.

2. How old are you, and what is your birthday?
My date of creation was May 5th at 6:30pm. I was born and raised in this beautiful place outside of Stormwind City. I absolutely love it there and often times I find myself wondering back to sit by the lake and think about the good ol’ days when life was much simpler.

3. Are you in love, and with whom?
I know that I am not the first Paladin to fall for the “wrong guy” but every time I see that warlock, I can’t help but think, “I wonder what he wears under those Robes?” *day dreams*

4. What is your favorite mount, and why?
I love my Charger very much. He has been with me through it all but I just can’t help myself when I’m flying on the back of my Gryphon. Her snowy white feathers make me feel like I’m floating on a cloud above Northrend without a worry or a care.

5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from? Take out, or dine in?
I love fishing for my dinner. I take great pride in what I eat and it better be top notch! My new favorite right now that makes me feel invincible is Dragonfin Filet. It is so mouthwatering that I won’t eat anything else.

6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge?
To be honest, I’m not quite sure where you came up with that question from but I guess if you must know my thoughts on such matters, I will share. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus, hence the word mushroom is most often applied to those fungi (Basidiomycota, Agaricomycetes) that have a stem (stipe), a cap (pileus), and gills (lamellae, sing. lamella) on the underside of the cap. The reasoning for their greatness in size is mainly due to their intensely moist surroundings and the lack of interaction with humanoids within the area. Mushrooms are rather fascinating aren’t they?

7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do?
I have seen him skulking around a few times when I have been out and about in Northrend as of late. I cannot wait until that perfect moment that I can put an end to his madness and make him feel that pain that he has brought upon our world. I would walk right up to him, with my chest held high… kick him in the shin & Run like hell! Hmmmm. That sounded rather cowardly didn’t it.

8. Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason?
Lady Paladins do not discuss such things. Next question.

9. Would you steal ice cream from a Human child?
What a horrible idea! Stealing Ice Cream… wait… what flavor? Maybe if the kid seemed full and it was mint. He would want me to take it from him because he wanted to go out and learn more about the Light. Yes, Yes, then I would take this said Mint Ice Cream from this said child.

10. If you could enslave anything in Azeroth, what would it be?
Enslavement is only for people who are unloved. I already have too many people clambering to fight by my side. What would I do with one more? Unless, I could enslave that cute Warlock so I could find out what is actually under those robes…hmmmm.

11. (Mine) what spell are you most jealous of that you wish you could have?
Maybe the ability to heal others? … no, I already have that. How about the ability to tank the biggest bosses in the world?…. Nope, already can do that. What if I could Raise someone from the dead… Wow! I can do that too. Everyone else sucks!

Ok Abi, it's your turn over at Fear.Win. Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. *claps excitedly* Wow, Miss Fuu, you sure know a lot about those mushrooms!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird! I just wrote up the draft for mine to post tomorrow and came back to read yours...

    We came up with the same question!

    Great Minds, Woman!

    ReplyDelete