Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shared Topic: Only In WoW

As I was perusing Sideshow and Syrana, I saw that they were posting about the Blog Azeroth shared topic, and its one I like. Not to say any of the other ones are bad, I just usually can't come up with material on-the-spot like. Random, witty humor I can do. So thanks to InspiredOgre for the idea (please send all complaints to the Ogre. Ha! Alliance humor?). So without further adieu, here is my attempt to make your laugh. (Disclaimer: most of these are YouTube links, I figured it'd be okay since it is the weekend).

Only in WoW...

Can a mammoth inspire vertigo.

Can a single dance say so much about your identity.


Does farming not mean sowing seeds and creating life, but gathering up life and ending it en masse.

Is the fauna mostly NOT stationary.

Can you kill a human for his ears and find that they often have only one, or none.

Is a person celebrated for blatantly disobeying caution and getting everyone killed.

Is there no clean-up after cooking a feast.

Can you create an entire motorcycle in under a minute.

Would you wear metal clothing in the frozen tundra.

Can you use a sheep to ruin someone's day and create tons of laughs.

And, finally the most serious. Only in WoW can a fantasy world inspire so much in the real world.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, loved your list!

    And along the lines of wearing metal in the freezing cold... let's not forget those skimpy "winter" outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of so many different perverted ways of saying something about my Plate Armor in the winter and not licking metal when it's cold ;)

    Mental image... YIKES!

    ReplyDelete