Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Came!

Just wanted to make sure y'all had stopped by Ironforge and picked up your gifts. It's probably worth it for any toon over 20, but that's up to you. That's about all Fuu and I have done over the past few days, so I don't really have any post material. We've been travelling and doing the family thing.

Yes, travel kills, especially when your gaming rig is decidedly not your laptop. Thus, its like playing blind for us. No addons, not fluff, just the game as Blizz intended it. Sometimes it is fun to get back to your roots. Other times... frustrating. Are we really that addon dependant? For questing, I'd say no. For instances and raid... most definitely. You're definitely limited by what you can do when you can't run all the addons you want. If this is your situation, we feel your pain over the holidays.

Oh, and if you live anywhere in the northern Indiana area... watch out for the ice... we feel your pain there too as well. :-(

2 comments:

  1. two and a half hours to get from home to work in the ice.. the ride usually takes 10 minutes. 465 was a big circular parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Central Indiana the Ice was just as bad, not that I would know as I like to keep my tail indoors during the nasty weather, but I got to listen to Abi complain about it!

    We have been lazy during the holiday as well, I still have yet to do ANY Winter Veil achievements, including grabbing up my gifts.

    I should really get around to that huh?

    ReplyDelete