Friday, October 17, 2008

Shout Out: Malsorian

One of the good Affliction blogs that I try to keep up on is by Malsorian. His latest post on Glyphs is a great summary, IMO. Check it out.

My only comment is that I might want to try and switch the Glyph of Unstable Affliction for the Healthstone Glyph. I find that even if I get a chance to pop my Healthstone, the mob killing me is probably going to two/three shot my squishy butt anyways, and I don't know if 30% more health would help or not. A good question would be: does this transfer with your stone to other players? I'm guessing no.

Quicker UA = More shadow bolts I would think, which would mean higher DPS. I'll have to give a try to see if I likey though.

Also, for the minor glyphs, I really wanna try the Unending Breath Glyph since I'm always annoyed at how slow it is to swim. It might just be fun to have, but probably only situationally useful at best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just discovered your blog. Glyphs are really a bit all over the place at the moment, and with minor glyphs especially I am just taking what I can get :). It is good to see that there are some nice glyphs for Aff locks anyway :)

    Keep up the good work, and count me in as a subscriber!

    <3 Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just started it :-). I often wander over to your site for the destro side as well.

    ReplyDelete