Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's 5 o'clock... Quittin' Time.

Sorry for the late note today. I'm nearly done updating my Affliction Warlock guides and have place a little placeholder line in the links on the left side to let you know where I'm at. I'll publish a summary post tomorrow to go out to feed readers and just to let you know what change (so people who have been around don't have to wade through everything again). Thus, just a quick status post today and check out the site if you're viewing this in a reader and want to see where the guides are at.

I'm shooting roughly for this sort of schedule:
- Summary post for Affliction and all guides up tomorrow.
- RP Friday will get a break this week, sorry. I've just been too busy.
- DK PvP Monday.
- Demo Tuesday.
- Enchantment List Wednesday.

We'll see if I hit all those. Since I have to do a majority of my research at home (and we're traveling this week), it could be dicey. Such is life though, and I want to get them up not just for you guys, but also because, believe it or not, I like to reference my own stuff and it needs to be done. (I'm not sure if that's a deep blogger secret, but yeah, I check my own lists... wanna fight about it?)

2 comments:

  1. Something you might like to consider when choosing a pet is the Demon Soul buff, I don't see it mentioned in your stickied guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good call. I don't really talk about it and I should because I definitely consider it.

    ReplyDelete