Friday, March 30, 2012

A Shadow Of A Shadow

Short post, but a well deserved Shout Out. Cynwise has been quantifying my feelings and expounding them in true Cyn-fashion. The latest entry in the The Decline and Fall of Warlocks in Cataclysm series was particularly heart-rending for me. Not that I have a heart, mind you. Like many others, I've felt extremely frustrated with my 'lock for some time, for all the reasons Cyn mentions. I could never quite put my finger on it...

I really hope someone at Blizzard is reading and taking notes. And I hope it gets fixed in Mists. I miss my 'lock. The real one, not these fake Cataclysm pretenders that are but a shadow of our former shadowy glory.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fulguralis. This has been a hard series to write just because it's so personal, yet at the same time it's so common. Some of the stories warlocks are telling me are just heartbreaking.

    I keep up the vulcan facade because it's necessary, but it doesn't mean I don't miss my warlock something fierce. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could almost say he was ... cynpathetic to your cause? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cyn - I hear you. They're great articles.

    @TG - Ha, ha. Very punny. :-)

    ReplyDelete