Here's what I think I'm looking forward to in Mists:
- Scenarios - Right up my alley.
- WoW Farmville - Yes, I'm looking forward to this. I don't know why. I didn't play a lot of Farmville. I think I saw someone, somewhere call this "backdoor player housing." That's probably why I'm excited.
- Horde Destruction - We get to kill Garrosh and maybe be the heroes that we're supposed to be. And people are whining already about the Alliance "winning." All I can say is: It's about felling time we won something.
And for TOR 1.2, here's what I'm liking:
- Artificing improvements - namely more color crystal choices and PvP specific crafting (I believe the term "closed loop" was used).
- A diversification of PvP gear - That is, we should be able to remove mods and put them into different orange items (so we're not stuck with the PvP-specific purples like everyone else).
- Legacy! - It's about time those levels mean something.
I guess you could say these are my top three things for each game. At the very least, they're what I'm focused on today. Tomorrow that may change. What are your top three today? Pick either game, or both!