Monday, January 10, 2011

Catching Up From A Rough Weekend

So no actual post today. Instead, I wanted to direct all of the Warlocks out there to stop by and say a kind word at Destructive Reach.  Saresa has (now officially) announced that she's closing her doors over there.  I think it's something we knew was coming (especially if you bum around on Twitter), but nonetheless deserves a mentioning.  As I've said in the past, Saresa was one of my early blogging inspirations, so in that respect it's sad to see her go.  I prefer to think of it as simply "good bye for now" and wish her only the most epic adventures wherever her path may lead.

(Now I just need to get over there to leave a proper comment.  That'll have to wait until home since she remains blocked at my place of employment.)

Sar - Wherever you go, keep that green fire a-burnin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment