Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Demonology 4.1 Re-update

Several weeks ago, Blogger had a bit of a snafu. You may remember/have heard about it. Basically, though, a lot of posts were lost to the nether. Google did their best to restore all of these, and I got a few back, but apparently it affected one of my page updates as well. And that one didn't come back.

I figured it out later when I wanted to direct someone to my Demonology Primer, only to find that it was woefully out of date. I moved it back down to the "needs updated" area, and promptly forgot about it.

Anyway, I fixed it today. I already wrote a post detailing the small changes here, but now the guide should actually reflect them. Apologies if anyone has visited the guide in the mean time and found it in a state of crap.  Feel free to peruse and let me know if I missed something. 

2 comments:

  1. Xayíde@GurubashiJune 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM

    You might to add to the spec's strengths at the beginning the awesomesauce AoE, one of the best in the game.
    Also, you should still use Incinerates during MC procs during Decimation, which is a change from what it used to be in Wrath. Elitist Jerks has the numbers if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall do this, very good calls. The AoE is obvious (just didn't slap it up there, but totally a draw). I thought I had read about the MC thing but hadn't really had time to double check. I'll count this as double checking :-). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete