Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jet Lag

So we're back from our little trip out west. Hit up wine country in Walla Walla, WA. Good times. Now we're paying the price of a three hour time shift. Woke up at noon today and through it was nine. Then had to go to work. Ugh.

I'll feel clever again in a day or two.  Until then, I took a picture for y'all.  Fuu was looking at some clothes in one of the local shops (in between wine tastings, of course), and we came across this:


I thought it fitting.  Not as in the clothes fitting.  I'm not sure if I could fit in the clothes (though the epic one IS tempting), but the sign.  Apparently Affliction gives you like +100 sexy or something (if the price tag was any indication). 

In any case, I wanted the sign but, sadly, it was not for sale. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if they change the display, they'll pass it along to ya'. Might be great to wear around the blizzcon floor? If you want, you can also get some Destro Ts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Didn't leave a forwarding address. *snap*

    Sadly, I can't go to Blizzcon either :-(.

    Also, I won't roll on Mage gear. ;-p

    ReplyDelete