Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hallow's Eve. The most warlocky holiday. I think I'll put on Valentis's top hat and go as a Gilnean. I'll fly around on my magical broomstick, spooky lamp in tow, and yell: "'Ello Gov'ner!" And I'll kill some mages. I don't care what they say... Sheep is NOT a costume.

Watch your back or I'll throw a pumpkin on your head.  Or turn you into a ninja.  Or a pirate.  And my pet will eat your pet.  But it's all in good fun, right?

(Besides, this is the one holiday where I have a good excuse to get my wife to dress up like one of those Silvermoon elves. /wink.)

Have a great holiday, everyone.  Don't beat up on the Headless Horseman too much.  He's really a good guy after you shard his soul a couple hundred times.

On second thought, who needs a top hat?  I look fellin good already.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for not showing your picture of your lock riding the Horseman's mount. I've done the HH dungeon each day this week and STILL no flaming, flying horsey.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I don't have it either. I only have it on my DK, which I got first try... last year. :-)

    ReplyDelete