Friday, January 27, 2012

#SWTOR - Ding, 50.

Nothing of substance to see here today. I'm celebrating hitting 50 last night on SWTOR. I'll discuss my spec sometime next week. Until then - and following old "screenshot or it didn't happen" adage - here are a few fun pics:

The moment, or just thereafter.
Corellia's skyline. Pretty, and the last place I gained experience points (for now, on this toon).
Another view, along with a random billboard that I found striking.
Our giant rabbit, looking very satisfied with himself.

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty big flippin rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yep. His mom was upwards of 20lbs. I'm not sure how much he weighs right now, but he's still young (a little over a year).

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's between 14-15 pounds right now; might gain another pound or two. Flemish Giants grow uptil they are 18 weeks old. Solaris is a very pampered, lazy bunny :-)

    ~ Fuu

    ReplyDelete