Short post, but a well deserved Shout Out. Cynwise has been quantifying
my feelings and expounding them in true Cyn-fashion.
The latest entry in the The Decline and Fall of Warlocks in Cataclysm
series was particularly heart-rending for me. Not that I have a heart, mind you. Like many others, I've
felt extremely frustrated with my 'lock for some time, for all the reasons Cyn
mentions. I could never quite put my finger on it...
I really hope someone at Blizzard is reading and taking notes. And I hope it gets fixed in Mists. I miss my 'lock. The real one, not these fake Cataclysm pretenders that are but a shadow of our former shadowy glory.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks, Fulguralis. This has been a hard series to write just because it's so personal, yet at the same time it's so common. Some of the stories warlocks are telling me are just heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteI keep up the vulcan facade because it's necessary, but it doesn't mean I don't miss my warlock something fierce. :(
You could almost say he was ... cynpathetic to your cause? Hmmm?
ReplyDelete@Cyn - I hear you. They're great articles.
ReplyDelete@TG - Ha, ha. Very punny. :-)