Watch your back or I'll throw a pumpkin on your head. Or turn you into a ninja. Or a pirate. And my pet will eat your pet. But it's all in good fun, right?
(Besides, this is the one holiday where I have a good excuse to get my wife to dress up like one of those Silvermoon elves. /wink.)
Have a great holiday, everyone. Don't beat up on the Headless Horseman too much. He's really a good guy after you shard his soul a couple hundred times.
![]() |
| On second thought, who needs a top hat? I look fellin good already. |

Thank you for not showing your picture of your lock riding the Horseman's mount. I've done the HH dungeon each day this week and STILL no flaming, flying horsey.
ReplyDelete:(
That's because I don't have it either. I only have it on my DK, which I got first try... last year. :-)
ReplyDelete