So I took my DK for a spin yesterday for the first time. I'll follow with a spec post soon, but I've been basically trying to do the Headless Horseman every day. I mean it's a quick 20 gold, right? Then I remember I had an 80 alt, might as well run it twice. Apparently, I had never run HH on my DK before. So the achievement said.
Then a second achievement popped up beneath it. One that was completely unexpected. I guess the first time is a charm? (Amazingly, two of us got the elusive reins at the same time.) Afterward, I decided to terrorize the skies some on my new mount.
 |
| Ful is quite jealous of his little sister. |
That's awesome! Funny you got it on your DK, just last night I ran it on my Shaman & Priest...nothin'. I was going to turn off the computer and go to bed, then I said, 'hey self, you haven't run your DK yet'. I did and BAM! I too got the mount. This is seriously eerie!
ReplyDeleteDK's are OP at drops ;-).
ReplyDeleteYet another non-warlock riding on the paramount of flying flaming horses. Blizzard!! This should be the defacto warlock flying mount! (Ok maybe with gruesome wings too, aka burning pretty pony).
ReplyDeleteHa, I hear ya.
ReplyDeleteI think really I just like not having to swap when I hit the launch pad in Dal.
I do like that change to UI also. Land with Pretty pony, pick up weekly raid, run out to landing and take off! no dismount/remount.
ReplyDelete