Do you actually have *any* virtues? I mean, can you really list one virtue you lack, when there are so many? You're a warlock after all.
Like... by virtue of not having any virtues, I present my listless list of virtues? -Killing things.
Little over 3 hours into work. Been crazy all morning. Finally taking my short break. Still have more work than I started with. Yes...punching would be nice...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Do you actually have *any* virtues? I mean, can you really list one virtue you lack, when there are so many? You're a warlock after all.
ReplyDeleteLike... by virtue of not having any virtues, I present my listless list of virtues?
ReplyDelete-Killing things.
Little over 3 hours into work. Been crazy all morning. Finally taking my short break. Still have more work than I started with. Yes...punching would be nice...
ReplyDelete