- Shadowflame small defenseless critters.
- Openly celebrate when allies in a dungeon bite it.
- Berate my Imp in public.
- Play fetch with my Felpup using live things.
- Set fire to the orphanage in SW.
- Criticize that crazy Paladin's pet collection.
- Spit on Horde after pwn'ing them.
- Enjoy the questionable WoW torture quests.
- Shadowflame other players and be disappointed when they don't die and thus I can't openly celebrate.
- Hit on belf chicks even though I can't speak their language.
- Prolong duels by fearing without putting DoTs up, just to annoy the Mage.
- Scoff at mages for no reason other than they're mages.
- Be so openly cocky.
- Create mount envy by riding around on my Dreadsteed and laughing at the rest of you lesser classes.
- Cut myself to cast extra spells, or just to annoy that silly Priest.
- Take my Succubus out to the bars with me... somehow I think that always ends up playing in her favor.
- Drink during dungeons to make them more interesting.
- Wish flame would take hold of all those damned talking, walking trees. I mean, they are wood after all.
- Only cast detect invisibility AFTER a shade has revealed itself in Naxxramas.
- Gleefully curse in public, both vocally and... otherwise.
- Use my elder's moonstones to freak out all of the idiots waiting impatiently for the portal to Wintergrasp to open (only because I have no more).
- Put up a summoning stone and then run away because: "hey, I did my part."
- Open up with a Soul Fire on Gothik the harvester because I can finally find an excuse to cast it.
- Hate the rest of that fight because the stupid things die too quickly.
- Laugh when the green flames consume someone, and feel a bit envious that my flames aren't green.
- Use my portal at the bank because I'm too lazy to run back out.
- Try not to be so evil when....
Wait... who the hell am I kidding. I'm a Warlock, biatches! April Fool's THIS!
*Shadowflame in yo' face*
*Turns to the right*
Give me some sugah, baby.
*Whip Crack*
*Heads towards bar*
Wait, I thought Fuu was a pally, not a succubus. ;P (and she should be /whipcrackin' you, Mister!)
ReplyDeleteSyrana no, he takes that thing everywhere & makes fun of my Pet collection apparently.
ReplyDeleteful, if you happen to find that succubus strung up by her own whip in that bar, dont be shocked.
/whipcrack
@ Syrana - Easy there, tiger lol.
ReplyDelete@ Fuu - Its OK. He can always summon a new one =D.
Ever try taking a Felguard to a zoo? Never ends well.
hahaha
ReplyDeleteHmm, I was just referred to as a consort of the under world (on Twitter) after Sideshow said Warlocks don't sleep.
Maybe I should take -my- succy to the bar...
I felt a bit left out.
ReplyDeleteBear bristles his fur.
"Oh, you needed a healer?"
Respec tree. Switch gear.