Thursday, November 29, 2012

89!

The holiday weekend was a productive one for me, gaming-wise. I was actually able to sit down and put in some quality time on both WoW and LoL.

In Azeroth, I made a strong push and am now 89! I know, the title gave it away. I've been able to knock out almost a quarter of a level this week as well. I'll be 90 before Christmas. Wild and crazy times, I tell ya.

For a change of pace, I swapped over to League of Legends for a few matches. My skills have deteriorated somewhat, but not as bad as one might expect. I'd left off just before level 23, it seems, because after only a couple matches, I leveled up there as well. In seven short levels, I'll be a max level summoner. Maybe I can make that by Christmas too. We'll see.

And I have yet to purchase Assassin's Creed III. I'm horribly behind on my gaming. (Also on my writing. These few paltry paragraphs took me four days to write. Such is life, I suppose.)

Ah well. All's well that ends well, right? Hope you had a productive and happy holiday as well!


4 comments:

  1. So, some of my guildies figured out that if you put a camp fire next to a druid in treant form then the druid catches on fire. They can't get enough of it. Really. Setting your healer on fire for chuckles. C'mon man!

    The shadow/disc priest hit 90!

    Some of the guildies are looking forward to this:
    http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

    Something about Wing Commander being brought back to life? I'm not sure but they were awfully ecstatic about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I hit 90 this weekend as well! :-)

    I'm totally going to set druids on fire now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is, they have flaming kitty form from that weapon from Firelands. They soooooooooooooo need to make that a minor glyph.

    Grats on 90.

    ReplyDelete