Monday, October 8, 2012

SB + SS is Pretty Awesome

One of the biggest complaints for Aff'locks everywhere has been the perpetual lack of burst damage. Trash was the bane of our existence for so long. To some extent, I think many of us old 'locks have simple grown used to the deficiency over the years.

In MoP, it is very apparent that Blizz has attempted to address the issue, and I think they've done a felling good job. I continue to be impressed with a vast majority of the design decisions. Doubly so because my faith had taken a pretty solid shot with Cataclysm. MoP is almost a complete 180. Where before I feel like every decision fell flat, now I feel like they're knocking 'em out of the park.

The title pretty much says it all. Thanks to a comment from my article last week, I remembered the new Soulburn + Soul Swap combo. Pretty awesome. Gets DoTs up right away and you can get straight to bursting. I may even dump my SS glyph, since I'm more likely to use SS this way now.

If you're looking for higher level, hard hitting journalism, check out Amijade  I liked today's article on Kil'jaeden's Cunning. Good stuff. I'm SO not there. Still 85. Shameful, I know, but I'm having fun. That's what counts.

Also, still addicted to PokeWoW, but I have forced myself to intersperse some leveling. Both are fun. What's a 'lock to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment