Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Like An S-Country

Did you know that Switzerland is not the oldest neutral country on record?  It was a surprise to me, but actually Sweden beat 'em to it by a year (1814 is when they were last involved in a war.  Switzerland established their neutrality at the Congress of Vienna in 1815).  Fact.  Wiki that shit.

Another little known fact: one of life's greatest pleasures is when Mages and Hunters fight.  Really, it's a win-win.

/popcorn

(I think Fuu is making the "real" post later today, fwiw).

2 comments:

  1. Fight?

    Think of it more like the friendly rivallry in Lord of the Rings. We are keeping count while we take down our common enemy...

    Ohhh is that a Lock over there... brb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Yeah right. You know you want to Ice Block when you see a kitty in your Big Red Screen.

    (Actually, I was pretty sure I got the joke in the first place, but like any good 'lock... I gotta fan the flames, amirite? I mean seriously, if anything we livened it up a bit ;-). And for anyone else who makes it this far... fwiw, I don't think anyone meant any real harm by any of these shenanigans. At least that's my story and I'm going to pretend like everyone did mean harm because that's way warlockier. Yeah, new word. Board that.)

    ReplyDelete