Short version for warlocks: Sweet bug fix and the life tap scaling change is expected with the impending Cataclysmic stat changes. Otherwise this is pretty unremarkable. Aff'locks may see a slight bump in DPS from the fix, but I think we'll all pretty much stay the same. The Demo change is simply intended to keep your raid wide buff up more. Good stuff.
Short version for DKs: Frost tank threat is straight buffed and Frost DPS (especially DWs) is straight buffed as well. It's as simple as that. It's kinda awesome.
So, anyways, here ya go:
- Immolate: The damage-over-time component of this spell can now produce critical strikes.
- Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power (Tooltip still needs fixed though functionality is already according to known issues).
- Dark Pact: This ability no longer requires line-of-sight with the summoned demon, and the range has been increased from 30 yards to 100 yards.
- (Bug Fix) Everlasting Affliction: Warlocks with the Glyph of Quick Decay active will now benefit correctly from that glyph when this talent refreshes the duration of Corruption.
- Demonic Pact: This effect now has a 45-second duration, up from 12 seconds, and a 20-second internal cooldown.
- Icy Touch: This ability now causes a very high amount of threat while the death knight is in Frost Presence.
- Chains of Ice: The ability now innately applies Frost Fever to a target.
- Rune of Razorice: Now stacks 5 stacks of 2% Frost Vulnerability instead of 10 stacks of 1% Frost Vulnerability. Proc chance changed to 100%.
- Abomination's Might: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc on certain strikes. Rank 1 is 5% attack power and Rank 2 is 10% attack power. The self strength buff remains unchanged.
- Will of the Necropolis: There is no longer a cooldown on the frequency at which this talent can be activated. In addition, this ability can now also be triggered by damage which deals less than 5% of your health.
- Endless Winter: No longer causes Frost Fever to be applied by Chains of Ice, but instead grants 2/4% strength.
- Icy Talons: The personal haste benefit provided by this talent is no longer exclusive with other sources of melee haste. This will allow death knights to always swing 4/8/12/16/20% faster when Frost Fever is applied. Windfury Totem and the party/raid component of Improved Icy Talons still do not stack.
- Improved Icy Talons: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc. The self haste buff remains unchanged.
- Nerves of Cold Steel: Now increases off-hand damage by 8/16/25%, up from 5/10/15%.
- Unbreakable Armor: The amount of strength granted is now 20%, up from 10%.
- Scourge Strike: Now deals 70% weapon damage, plus 12% of physical damage done as shadow damage for each of the death knight's diseases on the target. The net result should be larger strikes with no diseases present, while maximum damage with all diseases applied to the target should stay the same.
- Unholy Blight: In addition to its previous effects, this talent now also prevents diseases from being dispelled from victims afflicted by Unholy Blight.
- Glyph of Disease: When this glyph causes Frost Fever to be refreshed, it will now also trigger a refresh of Icy Talons.
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude: Now always grants at least 40% damage reduction.