Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Bloggers

Funny story, so S&S double-dinged on the 18th right?  Well, I beat them by one day and dinged on the 17th.  How 'bout them apples.  I think I may have known that her birthday was so close to mine, somewhere way in the back of my mind, but there's always that one second of "ZOMG, you're b-day is right before mine!", especially when you just read about it. 

So anyways, from one birthday boy to another birthday couple: Woot for almost always having a long weekend near our b-days :-).

(Yes, I used to always tell people who forgot about MLK day that we got the day off because I was born.  "Check your calendar.  Monday. Off.  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.")

I'm apparently in the middle of a bracket too.  Can I still turn exp off?  I don't see any advantage to letting it continue to run...

No comments:

Post a Comment