Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WoW 3.2.2 Patch Notes

Service announcement... full 3.2.2 patch notes are up here.

Here's a reproduction of the areas I cover for your viewing pleasure (I'll write about them tomorrow, maybe):

  • Frost DK

    • Threat of Thassarian now also causes Rune Strike to use both weapons when dual-wielding.
    • Unbreakable Armor: Cooldown reduced to 1 minute and changed back to granting 25% additional armor while active instead of flat damage reduction based on armor. The amount of strength granted has been reduced to 10%.
    • Frost Presence: The damage reduction granted by this ability has been increased from 5% to 8%

  • Warlock

    • Nothing? Srsly? Yep, Nothing. Welp, that's some warlocky blog fodder right there, let me tell you. *sigh*.

    5 comments:

    1. FWIW:
      Fel armor can now trigger trinkets/procs but not Lightweave.
      and
      The stupid circle of teleportation can now get you out of the snare from Frostfire bolts.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah, they did do some "bug" fixes, but I was just so "WTF'ed" at the lack of ANYTHING that I refused to mention it. :-)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Uh oh Ful. The spammers have found you.

      This patch really wasn't supposed to be about changing class content much. There's not really anything except bug fixed for priests either. ::shrug::

      ReplyDelete
    4. HA HA, bye bye spam.

      @Jess - Yeah, I just feel sad when I don't see any name up there. I mean DK's at least got some small tweaks. I would have taken, oh, i don't know, green fire?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Um, you forgot about Onyxia. Warlocks love her. MORE DOTS!

      ReplyDelete