Thursday, July 2, 2009

Coupled IRL and Other Tales

I didn't post yesterday, but I did pick up a RL marriage license with my betrothed, so that counts for something. Right? In that spirit, I wanted to direct you over to Syrana's article from yesterday about gaming as a couple. She offers some great advice, and Fuu and I really enjoy it. It's definitely nice to share a hobby.

I'm unplugging myself for the weekend to go stand up at my friend's wedding and celebrate Fuu's birthday (on the 4th!), so I scheduled the continuation of our RP story for Friday, and that's about all I'm going to get a chance to do this week.

I should be back around next week, catching up on what people are doing and pontificating from my pulpit in this corner of the blogosphere, but I suppose we'll see how it goes. The week after that is actually MY wedding, and then all bets are off. I do have a plan to cover the honeymoon with scheduled posts. Still, they're just going to be funny pictures which I hope some might find entertaining. I'll get back to the business of analyzing things after I'm a married man.

In other news, I did pre-order my copy of Aion today. After getting in some game time through nefarious methods, I've really found myself enjoying the game. I intend to raid, play, and stay in touch with friends on WoW, while starting fresh in Aion when it comes out. We'll see how it goes with this. I don't want to stop writing, and I'll still be keeping up on all things warlocky for the raiding aspect, plus I'm sure we'll be doing some of the new content as well. I like both games, but you may start to see some Aion stuff pop up. I'll probably try to confine that to Fridays (my RP may discontinue after the whole marriage thing... or not, depends on what you guys find entertaining/how much there is to talk about).

In any case, just a heads up that things might be changing a bit around here, but I hope to still be able to provide sound warlocky advice and information, as well as some of the other tidbits I offer from time to time. Feel free to let me know if there's something I'm missing due to spreading myself too thin. Unlike Samo, I didn't really want to start a fresh blog even if I'm spreading my wings (so to speak... aha). I hope that's okay with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment