Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Funday Hats ZOMG!

Now, you know I don't normally post on a Sunday, so this must be something that's gotten me pretty excited.

You see, like everyone else in the world... of Warcraft, I usually just breeze by that little "news" screen and click "play" ASAP. I like to think that I'm normally on top of the Warcraft news, with the amount I read.

However, amidst all of the patch hullabaloo, somehow we missed the gem that I saw today: "Now Available Custom Guild Hats". Hats? Hats! (I realize the link doesn't immediately get you to the hats, because I guess that's how Blizz is routing stuff, so you'll actually have to click on the little hat to see it. Oh and feel free to go backwards and check out your own character, I was just super psyched about mine.) How coolsville is that? The T-shirt will even identify me as a Warlock. We're talking whole new levels of geekdom here for me.

I must have the hat. Yes, you caught me, I'm a hat guy. Some people are shoe guys, some like bed bath and beyond (be careful of the beyond part), I like hats. I have my reasons, so what, wanna fight about it?

Now, just for the record, I am in no way affiliated with the nice people that sell these things. I get no kickbacks, nor do I even care how much they sell. I just think, ZOMG that's cool... in a very nerdy way that I often suppress in public in favor of the more "adult-like" behaviors of theorycraft discussions and boss tactical sessions on the company whiteboard. (I haven't really done that, but since I believe most things in life can be explained through WoW, I've really wanted to. Somehow, I think the other office folk would relate better to WoW than, like, normal math and physics. *shrug*)

Now I just need to convince Fuu that we need to get each other Easter gifts... :-)

1 comment:

  1. bed bath and beyond

    I don't know if we'll have time...

    I always think of that movie line now when I hear that store mentioned xD

    I'm not a hat person, but I do want some WoW apparel, no matter how geeky that might seem.

    ReplyDelete