Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Naxx Picture Book Vol. II

Another picture book post today, and I probably won't have time to make a real one. It's a busy week for me. I did want to post about choosing a character name and complicated DPS rotations at some point. We'll see if I get the chance.

Below you'll find more pics of Naxx firsts for our alliance that I need to link. We cleared two full wings last night, one-shotting almost everything we'd done before. It was really nice. The instructor, which we had struggled on before, was a cake walk after we figured out that "exit vehicle" DOES NOT WORK. That's right, if you're mind controlling, don't try to use that one as it doesn't work. You have to use the manual pet dismiss method. That is to say, you much right click on your raid frame that shows you mind controlling and select "dismiss". If you've ever had a combat pet before, it is the same thing. Then, you basically can have your tanks to a 2 taunt rotation, where every two taunts they dismiss and reacquire. This gives plenty of room for overlap so that the boss doesn't run wild through your DPS. Also, it helps to drop heals off of the mind controlled fellas at the end to make them easier to kill. All in all, it was a good night.


4 comments:

  1. Hi there and thank you so much for linking to my blog! I feel honoured.
    For some reason it doesn't work to work to my blog address. It's some technical issue I don't understand. Just switch the link to my feedburner address:

    http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ThePinkPigtailInn

    and it will work as it should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right then, lets give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eureka! I do believe it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for more picture books! ;)

    ReplyDelete