Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Headlines? Me? Whaaaa?!

Syrana unintentionally has contributed to today's lack of posting substance. You see, she very nonchalantly dropped the bomb on this little site. Clicking the second link should bring you to a "WoW headlines" website.

The first thing that struck me was its splendid layout. Its small description says it all: "10 Classes, 144 Blogs, 2833 Links", and they're all nicely sorted out for you to boot. What more could one want when hoping to procrastinate at work and browse some new blogs. Just rolled a hunter? Want to find a blog on that? I'd head here. Sure there are a couple other good places with lists of blogs, and updates, but this is really the prettiest one I've seen to date (plus its completely unblocked at my work for now, which is completely baffling considering "wow" is in the url).

Then, what really sold me was when I scrolled down to see what was happening among warlocks and saw my own post staring back at me. Wait... I've never been here before. Woot! Someone liked me enough to make sure I get in here. Thanks mysterious reader person! This is certainly the first site of its type that I've gone to that's known about me before I've known about it. Pardon me, but it's kind of exciting, and how could I not share the linkage then?

Syr's up there too, which is good, plus a new warlocky blog that I've never seen before called Curse of Senility. There is some good stuff up there, and it's nice to have another afflictionado out there. Definitely warranting of a blog roll add.

In any case, I may now spend some time wading through this new resource (which will get link appropriately on the right as well).

In other news, I may have more raid ramblings tomorrow after yet another Naxx foray tonight. We have a slightly different crew, so it should be interesting. I don't know that there is much else to say about it, so I'll try not to bore. It'll be nice when the patch actually hits and we can start covering new material in the blogosphere, though I always feel suspiciously behind of all you other crazy raiders.

I also may try to start a meme. Can one do such a thing? Do you have to have credentials to do that? I don't know. I mean, I did make headlines right? More on this later ;-).

7 comments:

  1. Woo! This is exciting! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SAC - I know... you're totally up there too! *giggle*.... wait... ahem *cackle*, better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O I didn't write that, that was written by BBB! and it links to BBB! What the eck?

    (Lookin' at the St Patty's Day post, says it's by me... how WEIRD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I saw that... I'm not sure what that is about... but it knows your name! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention. Glad you like the site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nance - Woot. Definitely Woot. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally know how you feel Fulg. When I saw the link for the headline site on Davlin's blog, I was excited to see my posts in the warlock section. :D

    I'd been meaning to post and share it with the rest of ya that may not have known about it yet, so my being sick and lacking post writing concentration skills made it easier to give it a highlight.

    Plus, I think you have the credentials to start a meme... you want to take over the world, right?

    *nod*

    I thought so! :P

    ReplyDelete