Since I'm home, I've actually got some links for you today. Sorry if you were not so lucky as us and are actually at work :-).
Okay, so what I did was hit up the Emblem of Heroism vendor in Dalaran and browse her wares last night, picking out the pieces that would be an upgrade for me. Then I put them in order of what I thought would be my biggest upgrades, and allow me to do the most with my gear. I must preface this list saying that your priorities may be different. Some of it may not be worth the investment, but I haven't been getting any drops, and I know these pieces will go to good use. So anyways, here's my summary of good, 10-man badge gear for Warlocks. Keep in mind, I'm sitting at mostly quest blues right now, so if that is your case, I'm hoping this list may help.
- T7.10 Chest - Heroes' Plagueheart Robe - 80 Emblems of Heroism
- Waist - Plush Sash of Guzbah - 40 Emblems of Heroism
- Neck - Encircling Burnished Gold Chains - 25 Emblems of Heroism
- T7.10 Gloves - Heroes' Plagueheart Gloves - 60 Emblems of Heroism
- Trinket (Optional but I like it) - Discerning Eye of the Beast - 50 Emblems of Heroism
- Good Off-Hand (If I ever get a good main hand) - Ward of the Violet Citadel - 25 Emblems of Heroism
I feel I should point out that I picked up the Titan-forged Hood of Dominance from the Wintergrasp vendor the other day. I filled it out with a +19 SP gem and the +20 (and minor run speed increase) meta gem from the same vendor. I don't care much for the PvP aspects of it, the run speed is kind of nice if you're kiting something, but the stats were much better than what I had on and I might as well make those marks work for me.
So that's my plan to "go epic". I really need some better trinkets, but just haven't found any. Mine are still green (the only green pieces left). Obviously, this isn't going to completely epic me out, but I'd like to think it'd give me a good start and make raiding/heroics a bit easier. I also plan on getting a hold of some of the crafted stuff (I'm a tailor) as well, but that's a list for another time.
Ding. 12 inches. :-D