Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wrath's Eve

Okay, so its not quite as exciting as Christmas Eve, but I am getting something really cool tomorrow. It's not really a surprise, as Fuubaar gave me the box she pre-ordered for me. It's still exciting though.

I'm disappointed we won't be attending a midnight release shindig, but we have responsibilities and couldn't get work off tomorrow. Plus, Fuubaar pre-ordered at a store that will be closed at midnight. That's part of it too. I love her anyways.

/forgive

So it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to show up at a midnight release and wait... for nothing. Plus, its probably for the best anyways. If I went out tonight in the cold and was convinced to purchase a copy despite the pre-order, not only would I be wasting perfectly good money, but I would be at a high risk of developing an illness overnight.

/fakecough

No,no. I will do the responisible and honorable thing. I am a member of the Alliance after all. I mean, if I were a member of the HORDE it'd be different. That, or if I had any vacation days left. *shrug* I used them well so I can't complain.

So, all you crazy midnighters live it up and tip one back for me (if you're tipping things, Tauren maybe?). I will be the loser getting some last minute gold from dailies tonight (if the servers are fixed). And then I will hurry through a boring day at work to pick up my copy and join y'all.

I'll have to remember to pick up some adult beverage for what I'm sure is going to be a long night of "catch up" :-).


Oh, and if you're curious what spec I'm going to be using, I already posted about that here. One change to be noted, however, I will be removing my one point in Improved Healthstone (previously entered to enable multiple stones in a raid, but that has been patched out). I will probably use this point to fill up Nightfall, as I'm really enjoying my shadow bolt machine gun tactic on trash mobs.

See you in Northrend!

1 comment:

  1. hmm yesh, 2 pts in Nightfall plus the Glyph of Corruption, hehehe, OMG i got 2 procs back to back.

    ReplyDelete