Friday, November 21, 2008

Confessions of a Sidetracked Warlock

Okay, you caught me. I've been completely sidetracked from leveling.

I mean, I'm sitting at a respectable 72.5, but I still feel that I'm falling behind the curve. Why? Well, a couple reasons...

First, there is just so much to do and see. I wasted at least half a night messing around on that giant turtle and having fun with guildies. I guess I got some exp from exploring, but its not gonna speed level me to 80 (which isn't really my goal anyways). Plus, if you read my post on Wednesday, you'll know that I tend to run around messing with people for fun. Warlocks can't be all focus right? We gotta have our moments of mischief.

Second, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love my DK. And no, Sar, that is not Donkey Kong (though getting Diddy as a pet would complete that mental image and be pretty BA). No, I love my little Kate Beckinsale wannabe. I may even throw up another lovely picture if I can find one. My newest guilty pleasure there is power leveling mining and engineering to try and get on par with my level (59.6). My end goal, you ask? Kate Beckinsale ON A MOTORCYCLE.

KB and Engineering FTW?

The DK mount is all well and good, but come on! KB! Motorcycle! Blood Spec! Vampires!

Hmm, perhaps I'm just too excited. My warlock is jealous. Oh well, I'll get there eventually. And, have no fear, I'm still a warlock at heart. DK's just give you the awesome power to DoT and melee instead of just casting all the time. Thus, a wonderful switch for a warlock without straying too far from what makes us the toons we are.

In other news, looking to procrastinate a bit? Check out this post from Leader of The Pack. Pretty neat little webapp. I'm ESTP apparently, AND a man. Yahtzee. Gotta like it when I live up to my own imagined machismo.

No comments:

Post a Comment